Saturday, August 15, 2009

More on that tricky Law of Attraction

Today's LOA quote - "Use whatever excuse you can to vibrate in harmony with those things you've been saying you want. And when you do, those things that are a vibrational equivalent flow into your experience in abundance. Not because you deserve it, not because you've earned it, but because it's the natural consequence of the Law of Attraction. That which is like unto itself is drawn".

How intangible is that? It's like flying a plane with a cockpit that has no controls. And yet it works...

So it's no use begging, screaming, yelling, demanding or forcing... I know those things don't work. It looks to me like the trick is to be in alignment with myself, for when all of me wants the same thing then it can come in.

I wonder what I am attracting to myself now? I know what I want...

No comments: